in a global and multilingual society.
What we offer at our center:
- 4 -5 Years Preschool – Full day is from 8 am to 5 pm
- 2- 3 Years Toddlers – Full day is from 8 am to 5 pm
- Infants stage Full Day is from 8 am to 5 pm
- 4 months to 18 months
- *AM snack, Lunch, PM Snack
- Toddler Preschool
Spanish Morning Class
- 7:30-8:30 AM
- *Breakfast Provided
- *Transportation to nearby schools provided
- 3 to 8 years olds
- 3:30-5:30 PM
- *PM Snack Provided
- *Pickup from nearby school
- Hand Stands
- 2 to 6 years old
- 30 min sessions per group
- Thursday at 12 pm toddlers and 12:30 preschool
Dance Ballet & Tap
- The Dance Connection
- 2 to 6 years olds
- 30 minute session
- Offered Thursday Mornings
Why should My Child learn Spanish?
Children who have grown up speaking both Spanish and English often have linguistic, cognitive, and cultural advantages over monolingual speakers of either language, and they may be better prepared to face the challenges of a multilingual and multicultural World.
10 Reasons for YOU to Learn Spanish!
- An active & interactive learning experience.
- Confident to speak Spanish
- Spanish can keep you young.
- Enrich your life and cultural awareness.
- Engage in cultural activities.
- Language of nearly 1 in 10 third most wildly spoken languages & 2nd in the US.
- Foreign language most studied in non-Hispanic countries.
- Get better Jobs & Increase sales
- Teach your children
- Share cultural awareness.
EXTREME AVENTURA offers you a variety of options to choose from!
EXTREME AVENTURA can arrange accommodation for you or your child to experience a Spanish community. Being in a group where Spanish is always spoken provides a great speaking practice opportunity outside the school, and a marvelous way to find new friends, learn or enhance your Spanish, and experience cultural activities.
We provide fun and rewarding opportunities to practice your Spanish in real-life situations. Spanish program includes things like city tours, dance classes, movies, crafts and much more all in our local community.