Our preschool is aimed for bilingualism (the ability to speak fluently in two languages), biliteracy (the ability to read and write in two languages), academic achievement equal to that of students in non-Spanish immersion programs, and cross-cultural competence.
Spanish Immersion Pre-school is a form of education in which students are taught literacy and content in Spanish. Our day is all in Spanish. Students achieve bilingualism and biliteracy in Spanish and English.
- Students learn languages easily at an early age.
- Immersing and instructing students in the second language provides an effective setting for students to learn to speak, read, and write fluently in both languages.
- Bilingual students generally demonstrate greater academic gains over time.
- Research shows that students in dual language programs develop strong academic skills in addition to becoming proficient in both languages.
- Students develop cultural sensitivity and strong self-esteem.
- By working cooperatively in linguistic pairs, students develop mutual respect and compassion or understanding.
- Students develop greater self-confidence and cultural sensitivity in this setting.
- The teachers are highly trained and professional
- Our staff is carefully selected and trained in effective instructional strategies for second language learners. Teachers are native speakers of the language they teach, and their cultures form the basis of every aspect of the school day.
If you are looking for that perfect place in Boise, where you will feel confident that your children are receiving the best quality care... You are in the right place. But you will find that we offer so much more than other centers, we offer a great learning environment, caring and qualified teachers, a full Spanish program, and a fun activity-based curriculum, all in a small place.
Take a tour and discover the fun your child will have
learning Spanish language.
(Remember, you may take a tour anytime, just call or email us to make an appointment.)
*A $25 supply charge will be added to the account per semester Fall, Spring and Summer. This charge will be used by teachers for materials needed for the semester.